Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Survey
Did you treat patients in 2015 with cellular or engineered tissue therapies (i.e., any clinical treatment based on living cells excluding DLI, donor lymphocyte infusions, and non-manipulated hematopoietic stem cells for hematological reconstitution)?
If so please complete the simple survey form (pdf or excel format) and send it to Helen Baldomero by 30th April 2016 by E mail: Helen.email@example.com or by fax: + 41 61 265 2735 and help have an effective impact on the scientific, clinical and regulatory aspects of cellular tissue therapy.
Background to the survey
The survey is designed to establish a comprehensive, quantitative map of patients being treated in Europe with cellular and engineered tissue therapies. Now in its 8th year, it is supported by the following 5 international societies
- the Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine Society, European Chapter (TERMIS-EU),
- the International Society of Cellular Therapy, European Section (ISCT-Europe),
- the International Cartilage Repair Society, European Section (ICRS),
- the European group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) and
- the International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics and Science (IFATS)
A yearly publication presents the data, summarizes the trends and lists in the appendix the names of the 150 or so participating teams. The report includes the number of treated patients, without any reference to their clinical outcome, information on specific cells types, processes and delivery modes in use.
- Cellular & Engineered Tissue Therapies in Europe 2010 - 2013,
If you know of any team that is performing such therapies please forward this webpage to them and encourage them to participate.
Need help to complete the form?
The guidelines for reporting data (updated) indicate what information is needed in each part of the form. Please read them carefully before completing the survey. Be sure to indicate to which society/societies you belong.
Thank you for contributing to the success of this program and to a more transparent development of the field!