Call for Abstracts is now Open!
Deadline to submit is Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Notification of Accepted Abstracts: August 2019
Abstracts are invited for consideration for the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society - Americas (TERMIS-AM) 2019 Conference and Exposition, December 2- 5, 2019 at the Loew’s Sapphire Falls Hotel in Orlando, FL. The TERMIS-AM 2019 Conference will feature an outstanding scientific program bringing together national and international communities of scientists, clinicians, industry leaders, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students, entrepreneurs, and representatives of government funding agencies engaged in the fields of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
Experts from academia, industry and government are invited to present timely research to successful implementation of technologies in all areas of tissue engineering/regenerative medicine.
Please submit your abstracts to one of the categories, which will then filter into the session titles upon the review of abstracts. If your abstract does not fit within any of these areas, please list your abstract in the "other" category. Please note sessions are slotted based on the amount of abstracts submitted.
- Applications and Challenges for Dental Pulp Stem Cells Use in Tissue Engineering
- ASMB Guest Symposium: The Extracellular Matrix in Morphogenesis and Repair
- Biobased Materials for Regenerative Medicine
- Biomaterials for Central Nervous System Diseases and Regeneration with Focus on Imaging and Bio-Inspired Strategies
- Educational Aspects in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Engineering implants for the treatment of endocrine/metabolic diseases
- Immunomodulatory Strategies in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- In Situ Regeneration of Complex Tissues by Recruitment of Endogenous Stem Cells
- In Vitro and Translational Studies in Neural and Spine Engineering
- Information Technology, Computational Modeling and Simulations and Automation for Biofabrication
- Laryngotracheal Repair and Regeneration
- Metallic Biomaterials for Regenerative Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Approaches
- New Approaches in Dental & Craniofacial Repair and Regeneration
- New Approaches to Cardiovascular Repair and Regeneration
- Regenerative Medicine in Ophthalmology
- Respiratory, Urologic and Gastrointestinal Engineering
- Scaffolds, Matrices, and Biomaterials
- Skin, Wound Healing, and Inflammation
- Stem Cell-Based Articular Cartilage Engineering
- Stem Cells & Cell Therapies & Developmental Biology and Cell Signaling
- Strategies for Tissue Microvascularization
- Tools for Imaging and Assessment of Engineered Tissues and Biomaterials
- Translating Microphysiological Systems Technology to Preclinical Drug Development and Disease Modeling
- Translating TERM to the Market
- Traversing Biomaterial and Cellular Strategies to Restore Tissue Stretch
Authors must submit their abstract electronically by clicking on the link below:
This is the ONLY option for abstract submission.
Oral or Poster Preference
The preferred method of presentation (oral or poster) should be noted on the online submission form. Your preference will be noted by the reviewers. Final determination will be made by the Scientific Advisory Committee.
- The abstract length is limited to 500 words. Which includes the overview as well as any references and authors.
- Please no figures or tables in the abstract.
- All abstracts will be published in the "Tissue Engineering, Part A" journal, if do not wish to have your abstract published please indicate so during your submission. All authors will have to agree to the submission and the publication of the abstract.
Title: Title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the presentation. Title should be in bold font and mixed case font followed by a single return. Do not put a period at the end of the title.
Author(s): In upper and lower case letters as follows: First Name, Middle Initial Last Name of each author (underline the name of the presenting author) with the corresponding institution of the author's. Follow with a single return.
** Presenting authors are expected to pay their own travel expenses and conference registration fee(s).
Complete contact information (name, mailing address, and e-mail) for each author listed on the abstract must be entered before submitting the abstract file.
References: May be included at the end. Please use a standard format, such as shown below:
Acknowledgments: Support from outside sources, such as Research Grants, should be listed here. Based on the standards set by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and guidelines of the Food and Drug Administration as endorsed by the American Medical Association, any conflict of interest must be clearly recognizable. The indication of outside support does not affect the decision of abstract acceptance or rejection.
Disclosures: Include any disclosure information here. In order for your colleagues to properly evaluate the information, analysis and opinions presented in your abstract, it is important that they be informed of potential conflicts of interest pertinent to the research submitted. Therefore, conference management requires that all authors provide any relevant information concerning personal or professional circumstances and relationships that might reasonably be expected to affect the author's view on the subject. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Stock options or bond holdings in a for-profit corporation or self-directed pension plan
- Employment (full or part-time)
- Ownership or partnership
- Consulting fees or other remuneration (payment)
- Non-remunerative positions of influence such as officer, board member, trustee or public spokesperson
- Receipt of royalties
- Speakers bureau
Appropriate disclosure will be stated in the scientific program and the abstract volume. If you do not have anything to disclose, you must indicate this on the online abstract submission form. The disclosure information you provide will not influence the review of your abstract. Abstracts will not be reviewed without proper completion of the disclosure section on the abstract submission form. Disclosure information for all authors is required upon abstract submission.
You may revise your abstract no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, May 29, 2019, by returning to the site and logging in again. After the deadline, all completed abstracts in the system will be sent to the Abstract Reviewers for review. Any abstracts left "incomplete" will not be sent for review. There are no exceptions.
If the abstract must be withdrawn, the TERMIS-AM office must be notified in writing at least ONE month prior to the meeting via e-mail to Tatiana Veres at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All presenters are expected to cover their own travel and lodging expenses and pay the conference registration fees.
Accepted authors are expected to pay their own travel expenses and conference registration fee(s). Dates of presentation cannot be guaranteed.
For More Information
For more information on abstract content, format and submission procedure, contact: