Call for Abstract
|Important Dates for TERMIS 2016|
|Abstract Submission Opens||2016/2/1|
|Online Registration Opens||2016/4/1|
|Deadline for Abstract Submission||2016/5/14|
|Notification of Symposia/Abstract Submission Audit Results||2016/5/31|
|Deadline for Early-bird Registration||2016/6/30|
|Last Day for Cancellation of Registration with 75% Refund||2016/6/30|
|Deadline for Regular Registration||2016/8/15|
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the website submission system.
- Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- Please contact the TERMIS-AP 2016 Secretariat if you have any problems with your submission.
- In order to be included in the program of TERMIS-AP 2016, each accepted abstract should be registered online and completed the full payment prior to 23:59, June 30, 2016 (GMT+8).
- Please kindly comply with the deadline regarding to the abstract submission. You may revise the abstract anytime before the submission deadline. Once the deadline passed, the system will be closed automatically.
Format of abstracts
*Note: Failure to observe these guidelines may result in rejection.
- The maximum length of the abstract is 300 words.
- Abstracts must include a title, author names, and author affiliations.
- Non-standard abbreviations must be written in full when first used.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors.
- Abstract submission system is not allowed to have any table and picture.
- No proof reading will be done, although some corrections may be requested by the reviewers.
For any further questions, please contact us.
TERMIS-AP 2016 Conference Secretariat