TERMIS-EU 2017 Business Plan Competition
Sponsor TERMIS-EU 2017 Business Plan Competition (BPC)
TERMIS-EU 2016/2017 Pre-Accelerator Programme and TERMIS-EU 2017 Business Plan Competition aim to inspire and equip innovative early career researchers in the fields of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine and accelerate the translation of their life-changing ideas from bench to market.
Submissions to the competition will open on 19th December 2016 and close at 23:59 (GMT) on 27th January 2017.
Read more about these programmes at www.termisbpc.org, signup to our newsletter and follow us on social media.
Final Competition & Networking Dinner, 27th June, Davos
The pitching round of the competition will take place on Tuesday 27th June 2017 at TERMIS-EU 2017 Conference in Davos. The top five teams from the second round of the competition will present their ideas to a panel of experienced judges from different fields in front of an audience. The top three teams will be awarded cash prizes to help them grow their businesses.
A Networking Buffet Dinner event will also take place on the same evening, enabling innovative early-career researchers to network with experienced academics, leading industrial partners and investors. The dinner will be a buffet, to encourage networking, and will include two alcoholic and unlimited soft drinks.
A limited number of tickets will be available through the conference registration website, so register early to avoid disappointment!
- Full-price ticket (max. 40 available) – €79
- Reduced-price ticket * (max. 40 available) – €59
* Reduced-price ticket only available to students at all levels and postdoctoral researchers based at academic institutions, not including research fellows or those with permanent positions.
Read more at www.termisbpc.org
Sponsor TERMIS-EU 2017 Business Plan Competition (BPC)
Read more at www.termisbpc.org/partner
*** Then include the "Support up-and-coming young investigators through philanthropy” section and onwards, as it is at the moment. ***
Support up-and-coming young investigators through philanthropy
By sponsoring the Training Programme (October 2016 - January 2017) and/or the Business Plan Competition (from January until the Final Competition at TERMIS-EU 2017 Conference in Davos, Switzerland, June 2017), you will be supporting young entrepreneurial researchers in their quest to translate their research into potential medical breakthroughs. Sponsors with relevant industrial experience are also invited to mentor competitors and participate in selecting finalists.
Promote your brand to an extensive audience
Through your support of TERMIS-EU BPC, a non-profit organisation, you will receive wide exposure of your brand or charitable foundation through promotional material before and during the Training Programme, Final Competition and/or Networking Dinner. This will include wide exposure to active entrepreneurial researchers in TERM fields across the world, as well as over 4,000 TERMIS members via a targeted email campaign and 1,000-1,300 conference attendees.
How BPC works
- Training Programme | Free programme of online lectures open to any entrepreneurial researcher seeking advice in developing the requisite skills to successfully commercialise their product or service in the fast-paced TERM industry.
- Round 1 | Preliminary Screening | Teams of up to five students and/or early career investigators submit a two-page summary and two-minute video pitch of their business idea. The top 50% of these teams are selected to enter Round 2.
- Round 2 | Project Development | Each invited team receives mentorship from two leading industrial partners during the preparation of its 10-page Full Business Plan. Five finalist teams are selected by our panel of experienced judges.
- Round 3 | Final Competition | Finalist teams compete by pitching their Business Plans at TERMIS-EU 2017 Conference. The top three teams are awarded monetary prizes to help them develop their businesses.
2017 sponsorship packages (Download PDF)
The sponsorship opportunities listed below are available either as free-standing packages or as add-on options to be combined with conference packages.
|Logo & hyperlink on termis.org/eu2017 & termisbpc.org *|
|Logo & hyperlink on all BPC official email communication *|
|Logo on all BPC slides & roller banners *|
|Logo on all BPC promotional posters & flyers *|
|Logo on slides during Training & Networking Dinner events|
|2 min promo pitch at beginning of Networking Dinner event|
|Promotional slide between all TERMIS-EU 2017 Conference sessions|
|Flyer included in conference bag, distributed to all delegates|
|Acknowledgement during opening ceremony|
|3 min promo pitch at beginning of Final Competition event|
|Credited as sole sponsor of Networking Dinner event (only 1 available)|
Become a long-term partner
Looking to make a long-lasting philanthropic donation or to promote your brand through public engagement?
|Inspire||All the benefits of the Influence package for TERMIS-EU 2017, 2019 & 2020 BPC ✝ POA|
|Lifesaver||Negotiable long-term package for supporting TERMIS-EU BPC for the lifetime of the competition ✝|
|* Until after TERMIS-EU 2017 BPC. ✝ Note that TERMIS-EU Conferences and BPCs take place during June on two consecutive years, followed the World Congress in the third year, which rotates between the Europe, Americas and Asia-Pacific Chapters.|
Contact | TERMIS-EU BPC sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org | TERMIS-EU 2017 Conference: email@example.com