Submit Your Abstract
The Conference Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for the TERMIS-EU Chapter 2020.
Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission portal until the
deadline 10 January 2020.
Abstract submission deadline EXTENDED to 10 January 2020.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the conference website.
- Graphs and images are not allowed.
- Define all abbreviations and concepts in your abstract at first use.
- Always make sure to check the final abstract with the system's preview function before submission, and edit or replace as necessary. It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission of the abstract.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by Friday, February 28, 2020 will be included in the Scientific Programme and published in the eCM Conferences Open Access (or conference publications).
- Before start please read the Agreements / Instructions when entering the abstract submission. By clicking the »Start from Here« button you agree statments written.
- Step 1
- Category/Topic: The “Abstract Category / Topic” is reflecting the “main” category / topic / keyword of your abstract that must be selected during the submission process. The Scientific Advisory Board reserves the right to change the topic during the abstract assessment process. There will be two more keywords to be collected in the upcoming steps.
- Preferred Presentation Type: Please choose one of the following:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- no preference
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the presentation type according to the requirements of the scientific programme.
- Step 2
- Institution(s): The institution(s) of the authors should be indicated fully with the "department" and "institution" names while avoiding any abbreviations such as Dept., Inst., Hosp., etc. The institution and city should be written in lower case while the initials of each word are written in capitals.
- Step 3
- Author(s): First, middle and last names of all the authors must be fully indicated correctly and in the right order.
- Step 4
- Presenting Author Information: Please enter the presenting author contact information.
- Step 5
- Abstract Title: Abstract title can contain a maximum of 250 characters including spaces.
- Step 6
- Abstract Text: Abstract text should not exceed 400 words. The title of the abstract, authors' names, institutions and keywords are not included in this limit.
Abstract texts should be consisting of six sections given below:
Discussion & Conclusions
Acknowledgements (if required)
References (if required)
The total word count includes all sections.
- Step 7
- Keywords: Maximum 2 keywords can be given. All keywords should be written in lower case. The selection of keywords should be different that the one you selected in as a category/topic.
- Step 8
- Submission of figures or tables are not permitted.
- Step 9
- Preview your abstract.
- Please indicate if you are member of TCES (UK Tissue and Cell Engineering Society). If yes, please enter 4-digit TCES membership ID. The membership number can be find by logging into the TCES website here: https://tces.org/member-login/ and clicking on the ‘my account’ tab.
- Step 10
- Mandatory Disclosure / Conflict of Interest Statement for All Authors: Please select »Yes« if any of the authors have conflict of interests or select »No« if none of authors have conflict of interest. If nothing to disclosure please select »Yes« in step 10.
* Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
* Please note your username and password for future use. If you forget this information, please get in contact with the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com).
Please ensure that the e-mail address of presenting author is entered correctly to enable the Conference Organizing Secretariat to communicate with you regarding the abstract. All information regarding the acceptance, any required adjustments, and scheduling will be communicated via e-mail to the abstract presenting author.
The abstract topics for 2020 submission can be found here.
When the submission process is finalized, you will see your abstract under the heading "Submitted Abstracts". If your abstract is not seen there, please kindly go back and check the steps of your submission. Please be aware that the Scientific Committee will not receive "Not-Submitted Abstracts" and these therefore CANNOT be taken into consideration in the abstract evaluation process.
Upon submission of your abstract an e-mail including the "Abstract Number" and "Abstract Title" will be sent to the author who has submitted the abstract.
Evaluation Process and Acceptance Letters
All submitted abstracts will be scored by members of the Scientific Advisory Committee.
Acceptance letters will be sent by Monday, February 17, 2020 via e-mail. Relevant information about your abstract's presentation including the presentation date, time, venue, presentation number will be sent to you beginning of March.
The abstract presenting author must be registered for the conference at the latest by Friday, February 28, 2020.
Abstracts submitted by presenting authors who do not register for the conference and do not complete the payment by this deadline will be removed from the final programme and will not be published.
Thank you for submitting your work for consideration. We look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a fabulous conference in Manchester! Please make contact with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any specific enquiries.