Call for Symposia
The Call for Symposia is now open
Submit your Symposium here.
Symposia Proposal Submission Deadline: 15th April 2020.
Your input on the program is important to us and we invite you to submit a proposal for an exciting symposium at the 2021 World Congress. The congress program will be structured trough technology tracks and application areas, together forming a matrix that will be the layout of the program. We welcome proposals that aim to extend this matrix with topics that are contemporary and of high-interest.
Please have a look at the conference structure here.
For each proposal we ask you to provide the following:
- The contact details of the proposer
- The proposed symposium title
- The proposed symposium content (in 300 words or less)
- A novelty and general interest statement (in 200 words or less). Please describe how this extends the program beyond what is currently defined in the conference matrix. Please mention the closest tracks and application domains.
- The name of up to 2 chair persons: considering that this is a world conference, we welcome geographical diversity. This is however not a must.
- The name of a keynote speaker: please verify that, in case the symposium is accepted, the suggested session keynote speaker is willing to join TERMIS 2021. Please note that no financial support can be provided for session keynote speakers.
- Session can be sponsored. Please provide the company name and introduce the contact person of the company to the congress secretariat by sending an email to email@example.com. After acceptance of the symposium, the listed sponsors will be contacted by the conference secretariat and offered the possibility to sponsor the proposed session (along with other sponsor opportunities through our sponsor brochure.
- Submit your Symposia before 15th of April.
Proposals that fall neatly into the congress matrix will be absorbed in the general program. In that case, the suggested track chairs, session keynote speakers and sponsors will be added to those of the general congress and contacted by the congress chairs.
The conference chairs reserve the right to merge or alter the symposia proposals. The results of the review process of the symposia proposal will be communicated in the course of the month of April, at the latest 15th of May – before the general abstract submission opens. Symposia proposers will at that time receive clear communication about their proposal and the next steps.
Lorenzo Moroni, chair
Liesbet Geris, co-chair
Stefan Jockenhövel, co-chair